Netmarble is known for creating fun and entertaining mobile video games. Previously, they’ve released such hits as The King of Fighters Allstar, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, and Magic: ManaStrike. The latest addition to the developer’s library is A3: Still Alive.
It is based on the original A3 online PC game and is a cross-genre mobile experience combining a vast, interactive environment of Open-World RPGs with the gripping combat of a Battle Royale. The title is set in an apocalyptic fantasy world filled with swords and sorcery where players explore an always-open Player versus Player (PvP) location and confront enemies with hack and slash combat. They will always be on the look out to upgrade their gear to unleash more mayhem.
There are a variety of different PvP and Player versus Everyone (PvE) battles including Castle Siege, Dark Presence and World Boss Content. A3: Still Alive also contains console quality 3-D graphics through its Unity Engine.
Pre-registration is now open either on the official website or through the App Store and Google Play. Rewards (valued at $20 USD) are determined by the number of pre-registrations and include:
- Over 200,000 registrations: 200,000 Gold
- Over 400,000 registrations: 100,000 Mana Stones
- Over 600,000: 60 Topazes
- Over 800,000: 3-star Hannemorin Soulstar x1 (*Soulstar’ is an in-game item that summons Soul Linker, an AI partner mercenary fighting with players)
- Over 1,000,000: Level 60 Hero Armor x1
- 100,000 Gold and 50 Blue Diamonds, along with one Silvadu’s Ring for Apple users or one Errel’s Ring for Android users
Pre-registering, posting on social media, and inviting friends can also earn points that can be used for the following in-game items:
- Brilliant Soulstar
- Brilliant Accessory Chest
- Macbook Pro
- Rewared to one person by draw
Netmarble is known for creating fun and entertaining mobile video games. Previously, they’ve released such hits as The King ofCOMICONRead More