A few weeks back, the dark fantasy open world RPG, A3: Still Alive, launched on mobile devices. The game’s first update arrived bringing new content.
The all new territory, Metium, is now available to explore. The port city marks the sixth territory and provides both a new story and a nifty beach view.
Other features in the update include:
- A maximum level increase, expanding the maximum level to 120 from 100.
- A new dungeon ‘Ivan’s Conquest’, and 120 level Legendary Equipment acquirable
- Addition of the “Shu” system, with the availability of pet Shu after level 20 giving the opportunity to acquire extra ability.
- Opening of the new guild content “Resource Battle,” letting players fight and gather more resources on the map to win in battle.
- 1:1 PVP content ‘Battle’ now available
In order to celebrate the very first update, there are also several events such as a Metium 7-day check-in event and a Metium guide mission, where players follow the guide and clear the mission for more rewards: 50 Accessory Summon Currency, Soul Linker Summon Currency, and ‘5 star Heroic Soullinker’.
A3: Still Alive is now available as a free digital download from Apple’s App Store and Google Play.
A few weeks back, the dark fantasy open world RPG, A3: Still Alive, launched on mobile devices. The game’s firstCOMICONRead More