No Diplomatic Immunity
Starzplay, the international premium streaming service from Starz, announced today it will exclusively premiere the enthralling Israeli series “The Attaché” on Sunday, 14 March, in Austria, Belgium, Brazil, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Latin America, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The series will also make its Starzplay debut in Spain. New episodes will air every Sunday…
Ten episodes of poignant drama, “The Attaché” tells the story of Avshalom, an Israeli Jewish man of Moroccan descent, a successful musician who relocates to Paris for his wife Annabelle’s new job as the Attaché to the Israeli embassy in Paris. Becoming an anonymous immigrant in a foreign land soon takes on a new meaning as Avshalom arrives on the same day as the largest terror attack in French history. Their dream romantic year abroad quickly turns into a nightmare – a marital crisis in the eternal capital of romance, a personal immigration crisis in the heart of Europe, and a crisis of masculinity and fatherhood.
The series is directed and written by Eli Ben David (The Cousin, “Anachnu BaMapa”) who also stars alongside Héloïse Godet (“Cologne PD,” Fool Moon,) Ilay Lax, Patrick Braoudé (Divorce Club, The 15:17 to Paris) and Florence Block (Ha-E,” That’s the Way You Love).
“The Attaché” is produced by Abot Hameiri (a Fremantle company) and co-produced by HOT Israel. Guy Hameiri and Eitan Abot (“Survivor Israel,” “The Conductor,” “The Psychologist” serve as executive producers along with Dikla Barkai (“The Conductor,” “The Psychologist,” “Shtsel”). Fremantle hold the international distribution rights to the series.
Starzplay subscribers have access to an exclusive line-up of premium programming including STARZ Original limited series “The Spanish Princess” and the explosive second chapter in the “Power” Universe, “Power Book II: Ghost” starring Mary J. Blige the same day they launch in the US; 2020 Emmy-nominated series such as the thought-provoking millennial comedy “Ramy” from Muslim-American comedian Ramy Youssef, the modern romantic drama, “Normal People,” and the genre-bending period dramedy “The Great” starring Elle Fanning and Nicholas Hoult, and the award-winning series “The Act” starring Academy Award Winner Patricia Arquette and Joey King; plus a blockbuster movie library featuring thousands of titles.
How to access STARZPLAY IN THE UK:
- The STARZPLAY App for iOs and Android is available for download on the iPhone and iPad, as well as on a wide range of Android supported devices. Up to four users can watch simultaneously and enjoy offline downloads of select shows and movies. App users can enjoy personalized recommendations of shows and movies based on users’ previous viewing interests and select their preferred language for audio or captions.
- STARZPLAY is available on PRIME VIDEO CHANNELS via the Prime Video App to watch anytime, anywhere on smart TVs, iOS and Android mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire tablets and games consoles and through the web at www.amazon.co.uk/channels.
- Subscribers to the STARZPLAY channel on the APPLE TV App can watch online or enjoy offline downloads of their favorite shows and movies available through STARZPLAY, which is available on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and select Samsung smart TVs.
- VIRGIN TV customers who add the STARZPLAY subscription to their package will be able to view the content by pressing Home on their V6 remote control and then clicking On Demand followed by Box Sets.
- STARZPLAY is available on ROKU STREAMING PLAYERS AND ROKU TV models.
- STARZPLAY is accessible via the RAKUTEN TV pre-installed app on Smart TVs and its branded remote control across the main TV manufacturers, allowing users direct access to the platform.
No Diplomatic Immunity Starzplay, the international premium streaming service from Starz, announced today it will exclusively premiere the enthralling Israeli series “The Attaché” on Sunday, 14 March, in Austria, Belgium, Brazil, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Latin America, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The series will also make its Starzplay debut in Spain. New episodes will
The post Starzplay Announces New Israeli Drama The Attaché appeared first on TRIPWIRE.Read MoreTRIPWIRE