Like last month, the popular cinematic adventure role-playing game, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, will be receiving a new update soon. Included in the new content will be a highly-requested character that has been long awaited and several in-game events.
From the newly introduced “Holy War Special Pick-Up” is the SSR ‘Assault Mode’ Berserk Meliodas. The character has a high attack power, powerful skills and an Ultimate Move. He can be collected alongside other characters from The Ten Commandments. SSR ‘Assault Mode’ Berserk Meliodas is equipped with a Forgotten Past buff that that decreases enemy defensive abilities by 15%, while giving stat boosts to Demon allies, and Heroes with Commandments. Players who earn 300 or 600 mileage are able to obtain additional SSR Heroes with the top prize being Berserk Meliodas once 900 mileages are achieved.
Also, in the new update are:
- Lucky Draw Event – Players can use tickets earned from completing missions to draw from the Lucky Box and will randomly receive rewards consisting of 1-1,000 diamonds, or 50,000 and 20,000 gold. The event will continue until a total of 7,000,000 diamonds is shared by all players. Diamonds are available only on a first come, first served basis, so players shouldn’t miss the chance.
- Final Boss Battle Escanor: Players can obtain Escanor Limited Costume with coins gained from playing Final Boss Battle Escanor and can get various in-game rewards such as Diamonds depending on the ranking result.
- Holy War Festival Special Mission – Players can get 10 Holy War Festival Pickup Tickets by completing six missions like Event Attendance, and defeating Boss Battles within the festival period.
- Hawk’s Jackpot Card – By using cards collected from completing Fort Solgres, the Training Grotto, Boss Battle, Final Boss Battle and Knighthood Boss Battle, players can earn rewards like Diamonds, 3 SSR Sariel Costumes, Super Awakening Coins, and Hammers of Vaizel. With a total of ten stages, players can select from one of two stage rewards to collect alongside regular rewards.
- Diamond Payback – Players will receive rewards in proportion to the amount of diamonds spent during the festival, including Full Awakening Tokens, Super Awakening Coins, and Equipment Engraving Stones.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is available for download from the App Store and Google Play.
Like last month, the popular cinematic adventure role-playing game, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, will be receiving a newCOMICONRead More