Another Saturday is upon us and so too another round up of popular posts to keep you entertained and up to date on the geek going-ons from the past week. Your regular ten-to-takeaway and a little something extra too:
- A few new previews make it onto the is this week with an early look at BOOM! Studios’ Dune: House Atreides #5 posted by Brendan M Allen here.
- Batman continues to prove a very popular title under James Tynion IV’s tenure, with a first look at Batman #107 making the week’s ten-to-takeaway. Check it out here.
- Over at Marvel the preview for The Amazing Spider-Man #61 was hot, but then it did promise us another new costume for Petey, which is always a crowd-pleaser. Admire his new Spring wardrobe here.
- Also getting in on the action is IDW with their own preview of Locke & Key/The Sandman: Hell & Gone #1 here.
- Finally, in a last dominated by previews, Richard Bruton gave us a look at The Vigilant Collection from The Treasury of British Comics here.
- Ben Martin returned last week with another instalment of his hugely popular column, Franchise Explosion (Or Implosion). This time he focussed on Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Nightmare here.
- James Ferguson brought us news on the newest Kickstarter from Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti’s Paperfilms,Sex & Violence: Volume 3 here.
- DC Comics announced their plans for Pride month this June with variant covers, an anthology one-shot special and a new Crush & Lobo mini-series. Read more here.
- Dark Horse announced a new social media horror. If like me you may not be too sure what that means, check out James Ferguson’s write-up here.
- Finally, ahead of your weekend treat, we have last week’s Review Round-Up making the list for the first time. Another fairly new column seeming to do well. Read it here now.
And, with The Falcon and the Winter Soldier coming to Disney + next Friday 19th March, I thought I’d leave you with the latest exclusive to drop yesterday in which Sam Wilson explains to Bucky Barnes all about the “Big Three” threats to the Marvel universe.
Another Saturday is upon us and so too another round up of popular posts to keep you entertained and upCOMICONRead More