The Star Wars universe without a doubt has one of the most diverse casts of characters in media. This June, Marvel Comics celebrates the LGBTQ heroes and villains from all across the saga in a new series of variants.
Marvel’s Star Wars comics have introduced a plethora of fan favorite characters. Many of them have also been a part of the LGBTQ spectrum. Now we get to see them spotlighted by LGBTQ creators like Phil Jimenez, Lucas Werneck, Lucciano Vecchio, Betsy Cola, Javier Garron, and Paulina Ganucheau.
The characters featured in this year’s collection are:
· Cinta Kaz & Vel Sartha, the pair of brave rebel operatives, make their leap to comic books for the first time ever after their debut in last year’s original Disney+ series, Andor.
· Doctor Aphra, the breakout Marvel Comics icon who is currently headlining her second solo series!
· Domina Tagge, head of the powerful Tagge family with a vicious vendetta against Doctor Aphra that’s currently playing out in the pages of Star Wars: Doctor Aphra.
· Just Lucky, a highly-skilled assassin who at times finds himself aligned both with and against Doctor Aphra in Star Wars: Doctor Aphra.
· Kantam Sy, a young Jedi during the High Republic era and a determined padawan of Jedi Master Yoda.
· Magna Tolvan, a former high-ranking officer in the Galactic Empire who has since switched sides and found romance with Aphra.
· Sana Starros, the no-nonsense smuggler has a past with both Han Solo and Doctor Aphra, and is currently starring in her very first solo series, Star Wars: Sana Starros.
Check them out in the gallery above and be sure to pick up your favorites this June!
The Star Wars universe without a doubt has one of the most diverse casts of characters in media. This June,COMICONRead More